Oracle FM Facilities Compliance - Keeping any commercial building ship-shape is always a challenge. Luckily you're in the right place to do just that – because whether you own or rent, we specialise in managing all your building and legal obligations.
Oracle FM's full Risk Assessments and comprehensive Facilties Compliance Audits assess and scrutinise your building from top to bottom, whatever its size, and cover:
- PAT (Portable Appliance Testing)
- Water Treatment
- Emergency Lighting
- Energy Performance
- Gas & Fgas
- Fire (Safety)
- Health & Safety
- Environmental Management
- COSHH (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health)
- Contractor Management
- Winter Maintenance
Our Compliance Services
Oracle FM facilities compliance services are flexible, planned, professional ensuring all necessary checks are monitored and completed. We are well equipped to ensure the legal requirements of your building are completed, documented and maintained on time and on budget.
- Facilities record keeping – We will help you identify requirements, collate the required records and maintain them.
- Cost efficiency – Competitively priced, no unnecessary or hidden costs.
- Reactive services – Always on call with our 24/7 help desk service.
- Professional world-class accredited services
The Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012 is the governing legislation that requires the identification, management and control of asbestos within the workplace.
- Management Surveys
- Management SurveyAnnual Re-Inspections
- Refurbishment and Demolition Surveys
- Removal Services
- Encapsulation Services
- Training Services
- Planned Maintenance and Servicing Programs
- TM44 Assessments
- F Gas Certification
- R22 and HCFC Replacement Programmes
More on what we do
All systems must be maintained in a manner that will prevent danger.
- Electrical Installation Condition Reports
- Portable Appliance Testing
- Microwave Emission Testing
- Thermal Image Testing
The Fire (Scotland) Act 2005, places the responsibility of fire safety firmly onto the business employer, manager or owner.
- Fire Alarm Systems
- Fire Safety and Escape Signage
- Fire Suppression
- Fire Risk Assessments
- Emergency Lighting Systems
- Sprinkler Systems
- Fire Extinguishers
- Fire Door Servicing and Maintenance
Gas Safety Regulations 1998 places the responsibility of gas systems on the user meaning they must ensure that they are safe and suitable for use.
- Industrial gas appliance installation, maintenance and servicing
- Inspection and Certification of Gas Safety
- Power Surveys and measurements of performance
- Operation and Repair of gas appliances
Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) Regulations puts the duty to control the risk of legionella bacteria in water systems on employers/building owners.
- Modification, Washing and Chlorination of the System
- Refurbishment of tank / Repair
- Danger Evaluations and Audits of Legionella
- Bacterial Control and Water Treatment
- UKAS Microbiological Sampling Approved
- Systems Control, Management and Monitoring
We're always on hand to bring a complete suite of tailor-made Facilities Management services built around you. Get in touch with us to talk about your needs and the solutions we have, to meet and exceed them.
Want to hear the lastest from us and get exclusive offers?
Be the first to hear shoutout completed and upcoming projects, new ventures and exclusive offers and promotions